Verify that in the vRealize Automation portal you can access the menu for vRealize Business for Cloud and that you can view costing reports.
Validating the integration between vRealize Automation and vRealize Business for Cloud ensures that integration between the components is configured and that there are no network connectivity issues between the two solutions.
|You can successfully authenticate using a service account and have visibility of all vCenter Servers and their inventories with the appropriate user access.|
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name vra-admin-rainpole Password vra-admin-rainpole_password Domain rainpole.local
- On the Infrastructure Service Portal, click the Business Management tab.
- Click Overview and verify that the vCenter Server inventories are visible with costing reports.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: