Verify that vRealize Operations Manager is collecting data metrics through the vSAN Adapter of the VMware vSAN Management Pack for vRealize Operations Manager.
Validating the status of data collection between vRealize Operations Manager and vCenter Server ensures that the vSAN Adapter is correctly configured, the provided service account has correct privileges and that dashboards are populated.
The vSAN Adapter has a Collection State of Collecting and a Collection Status of Data receiving.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password vrops_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Solutions.
- On the Solutions page, in the solutions table select the VMware vSAN solution.
- Under Configured Adapter Instances, verify that the Collection State is Collecting and the Collection Status is Data receiving for all vSAN Adapter instances.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: