Verify the version of the ESXi hosts after performing an upgrade operation in the Software-Defined Data Center.
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- Navigate to the ESXi host.
- From the Home menu, select Hosts and Clusters.
- In the Navigator, expand sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local>sfo01-m01dc>sfo01-m01-mgmt01.
- Click the sfo01m01esx01.sfo01.rainpole.local host.
- On the Summary tab, verify that the Hypervisor shows the expected version number for the ESXi host.
- Repeat this procedure for all remaining ESXi hosts across all vCenter Server instances.