Configure the NSX Distributed Firewall to generate Audit Records. You perform the procedure for the two NSX Manager nodes in Region B.
- In a Web browser, log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
Settings Value URL https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/ui User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Menu of the vSphere Client, select Networking and Security.
- In the Navigator, select Firewall.
NIST80053-VI-NET-CFG-00323Enable the log for each Firewall rule.
- On the Firewall page, select the 172.17.11.65 Secondary NSX Manager, Under General, Expand each Firewall rule's section, turn on the Enable toggle switch under Log for all the Firewall Rules.
- Repeat the same step under Ethernet and click PUBLISH.
- Repeat this procedure for the
172.17.11.66 SecondaryNSX Manager for the shared edge and compute cluster in Region B.