After you replace the certificate on the Platform Services Controller instances, re-enable load balancing for the Platform Services Controller for the shared edge and compute cluster.
- In a Web browser, log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Networking and security inventory, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65.
- Click the sfo01psc01 edge device.
- Click the Load balancer tab and, in the left pane, click Pools.
- Select the psc-tcp-389 pool and click Edit.
- On the Edit pool dialog box, click the Members tab.
- Select the sfo01w01psc01 member and click Edit.
- In the New member dialog box, from the State drop-down menu, select Enable and click OK.
- On the Edit pool dialog box, click Save.
- Repeat the procedure to enable the sfo01w01psc01 member in the psc-https-443 IP pool.