Install all ESXi hosts interactively.
- Power on the sfo02m01esx01 host in Region A.
- Mount and boot from the ESXi ISO.
- On the Welcome to the VMware 6.7 U2 installation screen, press Enter to start the installation.
- On the End User License Agreement (EULA) screen, press F11 to accept the EULA.
- On the Select a disk to install or upgrade screen, select the USB drive or SD card under local storage to install ESXi, and press Enter to continue.
- Select the keyboard layout, and press Enter.
- Enter the esxi_root_user_password, confirm, and press Enter.
- On the Confirm install screen, press F11 to start the installation.
- After the installation has completed successfully, unmount the USB drive, and press Enter to reboot the host.
- Repeat this procedure for all hosts in the data center, using the respective values for each host you configure.