You replace the certificate of the region-specific Workspace ONE Access instance in Region A with a signed certificate from the Microsoft Certificate Authority generated through the CertGen utility.
- In a Web browser, log in to the region-specific Workspace ONE Access instance in Region A by using the administration interface.
Setting Value URL https://sfo-wsa01.sfo.rainpole.io/admin User name admin Password region_a_wsa_admin_password Domain System Domain
- On the main navigation bar, click Appliance settings.
- In the navigation pane, click VA configuration and click Manage configuration.
- In the navigation pane, click Install SSL certificates.
- Click the Server certificate tab, configure the settings and click Save.
Setting Value SSL Certificate Custom Certificate SSL Certificate Chain Paste the content of the sfo-wsa01.2.chain.pem file generated by CertGen Private Key Paste the content of the sfo-wsa01.key file generated by CertGen Subject Alternative Names sfo-wsa01.sfo.rainpole.ioThe certificate is replaced and services are restarted.