The SSL certificate installed on vRealize Operations Manager must include all nodes in the subject alternative names (SANs), including all remote collector nodes. Before adding remote collectors in an additional region, you must update the certificate to include the new remote collector nodes if they are not already present in the SSL certificate.
You import the newly generated certificate to the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager certificate locker.
- In a Web browser, log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager by using the administration interface.
Setting Value URL https://xreg-vrslcm01.rainpole.io User name vcfadmin@local Password vrslcm_vcfadmin_password
- On the My services page, click Locker.
- In the navigation pane, click Certificates.
- On the Certificates page, click Import.
- On the Import certificate page, configure these settings and click the Import.
Select certificate file
Click Browse file, navigate to the new vRealize Operations Manager certificate PEM file, xreg-vrops01.2.chain.pem, and click Open.