xreg-m01-seg02 cross-region segment to avoid conflicts in the NSX-T Data Center environment when you enable NSX-T Federation in Region B. The same segment is also configured in Region A and you later stretch that segment to Region B.
- In a Web browser, log in to the NSX-T Manager cluster for the management domain in Region B by using the user interface.
Setting Value URL https://lax-m01-nsx01.lax.rainpole.io User name admin Password nsx_t_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Networking.
- In the navigation pane, select Segments.
- On the Segments tab, click the vertical eclipses for the
xreg-m01-seg02segment and click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Delete.