Before the upgrade, you take snapshots of the cross-region Workspace ONE Access virtual machines. If you must do a rollback of the cross-region Workspace ONE Access cluster to the previous state, use these snapshots to perform the rollback operation.
- In a Web browser, log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager by using the administration interface.
Setting Value URL https://xreg-vrslcm01.rainpole.io User name vcfadmin@local Password vrslcm_vcfadmin_password
- On the My services page, click Lifecycle operations.
- In the navigation pane, click Environments.
- In the globalenvironment card, click View details.
- On the VMware Identity Manager tab, click the horizontal ellipsis and select
- In the Create snapshot dialog box, configure these settings and click Submit.
VMware Validated Design 6.2 Upgrade
Snapshot with memory
During the snapshot process, vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager gracefully shuts down the Workspace ONE Access cluster nodes, creates snapshots of the virtual machines, and powers on the nodes again.
- Monitor the Request details page until the request status becomes Successful.
The snapshot process might take several minutes.