In VMware Cloud Foundation, after you deploy the bare-metal NSX-T Edge nodes in the NSX-T workload domain, to connect them to the NSX-T Manager cluster, join them to the management plane.
- Log in to the first NSX-T Manager node by using an SSH client.
Setting Value FQDN sfo01wnsx01a.sfo01.rainpole.local User name admin Password nsx-admin-password
- Save the thumbprint ID of the certificate for the NSX-T Manager cluster by running and copying the output from the following command.
get certificate api thumbprint
- Log in to the first NSX-T Edge node by using an SSH client.
Setting Value FQDN sfo01wesg01.sfo01.rainpole.local User name admin Password nsx-t-edge-admin_password
- Join the NSX-T Edge node to the management plane by running the following command.
join management-plane sfo01wnsx01a.sfo01.rainpole.local thumbprint thumbprint_id username admin
- Enter the password for the admin account.
- Repeat Step 3 to Step 5 for the other bare-metal NSX-T Edge node sfo01wesg02.