After you configure the ESXi hosts in Availability Zone 2 as transport nodes, the NSX-T infrastructure starts handling the system and virtual machine traffic to the hosts. You can remove the hosts from the vSphere Distributed Switch for the availability zone.
- In a Web browser, log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Networking inventory, expand the sfo01w01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local tree and expand the sfo01-w01dc data center.
- Right-click the sfo01-w01-vds01 vSphere Distributed Switch and select Add and manage hosts.
- In the sfo01-w01-vds01 - Add and manage hosts wizard, select Remove hosts and click Next.
- Click Attached hosts, select all hosts in Availability Zone 2, click OK, and click Next.
- On the Ready to complete page, click Finish.