Because the hosts in the two availability zones use different VLANs and subnets, you cannot use the transport node profile created by VMware Cloud Foundation for both availability zones.
- In a Web browser, log in to the user interface of NSX-T Manager.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01wnsx01.sfo01.rainpole.local User name admin Password nsx_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click System.
- In the navigation pane, select .
- On the Host Transport Nodes tab, from the Managed by drop-down menu, select sfo01w01vc01.
- Select the sfo01-w01-shared01 cluster.
- Click Actions and click Detach TN Profile.