Install the .pak file of the management pack for NSX for vSphere to add the management pack as a solution to vRealize Operations Manager.
- In a Web browser, log in to the vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
Settings Value URL https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local User name admin Password vrops_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane, select .
- Under the Native management packs list, click Add/Upgrade.
- On the Select a solution to install page, navigate to the .pak file of the vRealize Operations Manager Management Pack for NSX for vSphere and click Upload.
When the management pack file for NSX-vSphere is uploaded, you see details about the management pack.
- When the upload finishes, click Next.
- On the End user license agreement page, accept the license agreement and click Next.
The installation of the management pack starts. You see the progress on the Install solution page.
- When the installation finishes, on the Install solution page, click Finish.
The Management Pack for NSX-vSphere solution appears on the Repository page in the Other management packs list.