To manage access to services provided by vRealize Automation, you assign global organization roles and services roles to the service account for vRealize Automation to vRealize Operations Manager integration.
- In a Web browser, log in to vRealize Automation by using the cloud services console.
Setting Value URL https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/csp/gateway/portal User name configadmin Password wsa01svr01_configadmin_password Domain System Domain
- On the main navigation bar, click Identity and access management.
- Assign an organization role and a service role to the firstname.lastname@example.org service account.
- On the Active users tab, select svc-vrops-vra and click Edit roles.
- On the Edit roles page, click Add service access, configure these settings, and click Save.
Assign organization roles
Cloud Assembly Administrator