Configure the virtual IP address for load balancing the analytics cluster of vRealize Operations Manager in Region A.
- In a Web browser, log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Networking and security inventory, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65.
- Click the ID of the sfo01m01lb01 edge services gateway to open its network settings.
- Click the Configure tab and click Interfaces.
- Select the OneArmLB interface and click Edit.
- On the Basic tab, under Configure subnets, in the row for primary IP address 192.168.11.2, in the Secondary IP addresses cell, add the vRealize Operations Manager analytics cluster IP address, 192.168.11.30.
- Click Save.