You can share imported blueprints and content sources within a project to enable project members to deploy these blueprints in the specified cloud zone.
- In a Web browser, log in to vRealize Automation by using the cloud services console.
Setting Value URL https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/csp/gateway/portal User name configadmin Password wsa01svr01_configadmin_password Domain System Domain
- On the main navigation bar, click Services.
- In the My services section, click Service Broker.
- Click the Content and policies tab.
- In the navigation pane, click Content sharing.
- In the Project text box, enter Sample and click Add items.
- In the Share items with Sample dialog box, from the Content sources drop-down menu, select Content sources, select the Sample blueprints, and click Save.