You replace the default self-signed certificate of the region-specific Workspace ONE Access instance in Region A with a signed certificate from the Microsoft Certificate Authority generated by using the CertGenVVD utility.
- In a Web browser, log in to the region-specific Workspace ONE Access instance in Region A by using the administration interface.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01wsa01.sfo01.rainpole.local/admin User name admin Password sfo01wsa01_admin_password Domain System Domain
- On the main navigation bar, click the Appliance settings tab.
- In the left pane, click VA configuration and click Manage configuration.
- In the left pane, click Install SSL certificates.
- Click the Server certificate tab, configure these settings, and click Save.
SSL certificate chain
Paste the content of the sfo01wsa01.2.chain.pem file generated by the CertGenVVD utility.
Paste the content of the sfo01wsa01.key file generated by the CertGenVVD utility.
Subject alternative names
- In the Updating certificate dialog box, click OK.
It takes time for the certificate installation to complete and the services to restart.
- After the services are restarted, close all Web browsers, open a new Web browser, log in back to the region-specific Workspace ONE Access instance, and verify that the certificate is replaced.