The VMware Cloud Foundation 3.10 bring-up process configures the NSX Manager for the management domain to forward logs to the earlier version of vRealize Log Insight that you disassociated. Update the NSX Manager to send audit logs and system events to the newly deployed vRealize Suite 2019 vRealize Log Insight by using TCP protocol.
- In a Web browser, log in to the NSX Manager for the management domain by using the user interface.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01m01nsx01.sfo01.rainpole.local User name admin Password nsx_admin_password
- Click Manage appliance settings.
- Under Settings, click General.
- In the Syslog server pane, click Edit.
- In the Syslog server dialog box, verify the syslog server host name and port, configure the protocol, and click OK.
- If there are workload domains with NSX Data Center for vSphere that are added to the SDDC, repeat the procedure for each Workload domain NSX Manager.