A server pool consists of one or more servers that are configured and running the same application. After you create a server pool, you associate a service monitor with the pool to manage and share the back-end servers flexibly and efficiently.
You add the three vRealize Operations Manager analytics cluster nodes as a member of the server pool.
- In a Web browser, log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Networking and security inventory, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65.
- Click the ID of the sfo01m01lb01 edge service gateway to open its network settings.
- Click the Load Balancer tab and click Pools.
- Click Add and, on the General tab of the New pool dialog box, enter these values to configure the load-balancing profile.
vRealize Operations Manager analytics cluster server pool
- Click the Members tab of the New pool dialog box.
- To add each analytics cluster node to the pool, click Add, enter the values for the node, and click OK.
Value for vrops01svr01a
Value for vrops01svr01b
Value for vrops01svr01c
- On New pool dialog box, click Add.