Install the .pak file of the management pack for VMware Identity Manager to add the management pack as a solution to vRealize Operations Manager.
- In a Web browser, log in to the vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
Settings Value URL https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local User name admin Password vrops_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane, select .
- Under the Native management packs list, click Add/Upgrade.
- On the Select a solution to install page, navigate to the .pak file of the vRealize Operations Manager Management Pack for VMware Identity Manager and click Upload.
When the VMware Identity Manager management pack file is uploaded, you see details about the management pack.
- When the upload finishes, click Next.
- On the End user license agreement page, accept the license agreement and click Next.
The installation of the management pack starts. You see its progress on the Install solution page.
- When the installation finishes, on the Install solution page, click Finish.
The VMware identity manager management pack solution appears on the Repository page in the Other management packs list.