After the failover of the management applications to Region B and the recovery of the Region A environment, to continue log collection from Region A, reconfigure the vRealize Log Insight Adapter to integrate vRealize Log Insight with vRealize Operations Manager.
- In a Web browser, log in to the vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
Settings Value URL https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local User name admin Password vrops_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane, navigate to .
- In the Solutions section, select VMware vRealize Log Insight, and, in the Configure adapter instances section, click the Configure icon.
The Manage solution - VMware vRealize Log Insight dialog box opens.
- In the Instance settings pane, modify the settings for the connection to vRealize Log Insight.
Setting Value Display Name Log Insight Adapter - sfo01vrli01 Description vRealize Log Insight for sfo01 Log Insight server sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local
- To verify that vRealize Operations Manager can connect to vRealize Log Insight, click Test connection and in the Info dialog box click OK.
- Click Save settings and in the Info dialog box click OK.
- In the Manage solution - VMware vRealize Log Insight dialog box, click Close.