After you deploy Site Recovery Manager in the protected and the recovery regions, connect the instances to configure a site pair.
- In a Web browser, log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Site Recovery inventory, on the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local site pane, click Open Site Recovery.
The Site Recovery page opens.
- Log in to the VMware Site Recovery Manager user interface by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_passwordNote: Authentication is required if the connection between the protected and the recovery sites has been interrupted after the last successful authentication.
- On the Site Recovery page, click New site pair.
The New site pair wizard opens.
- On the Site details page, configure the settings, and click Next.
Select a local vCenter Server sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local Second site Platform Services Controller PSC host name lax01m01psc01.lax01.rainpole.local PSC port 443 User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Security alert dialog box, click Connect
- On the vCenter Server and services page, select lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local vCenter Server and select Site Recovery Manager (com.vmware.vcDr) service and click Next.
- In the Security alert dialog box, click Connect .
- On the Ready to complete page, review your settings and click Finish.