For a dual-region setup, cross-vCenter NSX controllers are also deployed in Region B which contains the primary NSX Manager. You must remove the NSX controller cluster in the recovery region.
- In a Web browser, log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
Settings Value URL https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/ui User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Networking and security inventory, click Installation and upgrade.
- On the Management tab, click the NSX Controller nodes tab, and, from the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.17.11.65.
- Select the first NSX Controller node and click the Delete button.
On the Delete Controller dialog box, click Delete.
- Repeat this step to delete the remaining two controllers.