Verify that the UDLR for the management applications is successfully peering, and that BGP routing has been established in Region A. After you perform failback for disaster recovery, they can continue communicating to keep SDDC operational.
- Log in to the Universal Distributed Logical Router by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
- Verify that the UDLR can peer with the ECMP-enabled NSX Edge services gateways.
- To display information about the BGP and TCP connections to the UDLR neighbors, run the show ip bgp neighbors command .
- In the command output, verify that the BGP state is Established, up for 192.168.10.1 (sfo01m01esg01) and 192.168.10.2 (sfo01m01esg02).
- Verify that the UDLR receives routes by using BGP and that multiple routes are established to BGP-learned networks.
- Run the show ip route command.
- In the command output, verify that the routes to the networks are marked with the letter B and several routes to each adjacent network exist.
The letter B in front of each route indicates that the route is established over BGP.