Because operations management and cloud management applications are failed back to Region A, disconnect the NSX load balancer for the SDDC management applications in Region B from the network. If the load balancer remains connected to the network, the load balancer might receive data for a management application that is already failed backed to the other region.
- In a Web browser, log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Networking and security inventory, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.17.11.65 .
- Click the edge link of the lax01m01lb01 device.
- Click the Configure tab and click the Interfaces tab.
- Select the mgmt-vnic-vrealize-edge vNIC and click Edit.
- In the Edit interface dialog box, turn off the Connectivity status toggle switch to Disconnected and click Save.