Replace the certificates on Site Recovery Manager in Region A so that Site Recovery Manager can communicate with connected management solutions over a secure connection.
|Site Recovery Manager Instance||
- In a Web browser, log in to Site Recovery Manager by using the Virtual Appliance Management Interface (VAMI).
Setting Value URL https://sfo01m01srm01.sfo01.rainpole.local:5480 User name admin Password srm_admin_password
- Upload and install the new certificate.
- Click the Access tab and in the Certificate pane, click Change.
- On the Change certificate page, select the Use a PKCS #12 certificate file option and click Browse.
- Browse to the C:\certs folder, select the sfo01m01srm01.5.p12 file, and enter the certificate password that you specified when generating the PKCS#12 file and click Change.
- After you upload the SSL certificate, close the browser.
- Log back in to Site Recovery Manager by using the Virtual Appliance Management Interface.
Setting Value User name admin Password srm_sfo_admin_password
- Click the Access tab and in the Certificate pane, verify that the section shows the updated certificate information.