Because operations management and cloud management applications are failed over to Region B, disconnect the NSX load balancer for the SDDC management applications in Region A. If the load balancer remains connected to the network, the load balancer might receive data for a management application that is failed over to the other region.
- In a Web browser, log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Networking and security inventory, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65 .
- Click the edge link of the sfo01m01lb01 device.
- Click the Configure tab and click the Interfaces tab.
- Select the mgmt-vnic-vrealize-edge vNIC and click Edit.
- In the Edit interface dialog box, turn off the Connectivity status toggle switch to Disconnected and click Save.