Updated on: 07 Jan 2020
VMware View Planner 4.3 | 07 JANUARY 2020 | Build 15336906
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
Notable changes in View Planner 4.3 include the following:
- Support for all BLAST protocol configurations.
- Introducing new Window Drag and Drop workload using machine learning.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 support.
- Reduced overall run time of a test, if you need to compare results with previous versions set key ENABLE_LEGACY_RAMPUP_TIME to 1 in Advanced configuration.
- Support for using Linux client with Windows desktops.
- Set passwords to never expire for Active Directory users created by View Planner.
- Support to delete View Planner harness users.
- Configured default login rate to 60 desktops per minute.
- Support for VMware vSphere 6.7 U3.
- Support for VMware Horizon View 7.11.
- Support from Google Chrome version 70 to 79.
- Support from Mozilla Firefox version 59 to 71.
- Support up to Microsoft Edge HTML version 18.18363.
- Various other usability and stability improvements.
For more information, contact VMware at viewplanner‐firstname.lastname@example.org.