Updated on: 07 April 2020
VMware View Planner 4.4 | 07 April 2020 | Build 15940611
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
Notable changes in View Planner 4.4 include the following:
- Support for VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Support for VMware Dynamic Environment Manager.
- Introducing VMware Proven Storage certification profile.
- High memory work profile now supports offline URL.
- Introducing new vp_fileDragDrop workload using machine learning.
- Support for VMware Unified Access Gateway.
- Support to collect and report vSAN performance data.
- Instant clone support for client VMs.
- Added feature to fetch BLAST log files from desktops and provide a CSV report.
- Added command to download complete log bundle of the run.
- Run status logs can be tracked by multiple clients in parallel.
- Edit option for Infra, VDI and Identity servers.
- Edit Option for Run profile and work profile.
- Added feature to reset agent logs for each iteration.
- Fixed user authentication issue after long idle period.
- Fixed long initialization times in few setups.
- Fixed RDSH run issues with passive mode.
- Removed legacy view connection workload.
- Removed option to delete default users.
- Removed option to delete default work profiles.
- Support for VMware Horizon View 7.12.
- Support from Google Chrome version 74 to 81.
- Support from Mozilla Firefox version 66 to 74.
- Various other usability and stability improvements.
- ML based User experience work profile is tech preview.
For more information, contact VMware at viewplanner‐email@example.com.