Updated on: 07 July 2020
VMware View Planner 4.5 | 07 July 2020 | Build 16495687
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
Notable changes in View Planner 4.5 include the following:
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop VDI support for local and remote mode test.
- Introducing Edge chromium workloads.
- Introducing support for Microsoft office 2019.
- Added feature to download run instance log from UI.
- Added option to Log out after run completion.
- Resource usage table data is calculated between run start and post workload start.
- Improved UI response time during scale test.
- Updated work-profile names.
- Added vp_EdgeChromiumBrowse workload in Standard_Profile_Edge work-profile.
- Move log parsing at the end of the test run.
- Added run instance pagination in UI.
- Improved VM health check.
- Common code base for Edge and Chrome workloads.
- Removed legacy Autoit based view connection workload.
- Support for VMware Horizon View 8.0.
- Support from Google Chrome version 78 to 83.
- Support from Mozilla Firefox version 73 to 77.
- Support from Microsoft Edge(Chromium) version 81 to 84.
- Support for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop version 7 1912 LTSR.
- Various other usability and stability improvements.
- ML based User experience work profile is tech preview.
- OE ratio of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop VDI remote mode test might be lower than normal.
For more information, contact VMware at viewplanner‐firstname.lastname@example.org.