Updated on: 07 October 2020
VMware View Planner 4.6 | 07 October 2020 | Build 16995088
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
Notable changes in View Planner 4.6 include the following:
- HTTPS support for UI and command tool.
- SSL support for crossbar endpoints.
- Update support from View Planner 4.5 to 4.6.
- Moved user interface to https://<Harness IP>.
- Support to create full clones with template.
- Support for windows remote profile with AD user.
- Improved status message updates in UI and command tool
- Added help messages for each field in UI.
- Improved UI notifications.
- Photon based Apache HTTPD container.
- Feature to import test AD user credentials from CSV file.
- Support from Google Chrome version 80 to 85.
- Support from Mozilla Firefox version 77 to 81.
- Support from Microsoft Edge (Chromium) version 81 to 85.
- Various other usability and stability improvements.
- ML based User experience work profile is tech preview.
- Agent to harness communication is not encrypted.
- OE ratio of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop VDI remote mode test might be lower than normal.
For more information, contact VMware at viewplanner‐firstname.lastname@example.org.