You can edit the delivery settings (ICA properties) for all Citrix-published applications and desktops in your VMware Identity Manager deployment. These settings are only applicable for collections that have the Web Interface SDK option selected.
The ICA properties fields are populated with default values until you edit them.
- In the VMware Identity Manager console, select the tab, then click Settings.
- In the left pane, click Citrix XenApp or Citrix XenDesktop, based on your deployment.
- Edit the ICA properties according to Citrix guidelines.
- To edit properties for launch traffic that goes directly to the XenApp or XenDesktop server, edit the ICA Configuration section.
- To edit properties for launch traffic that is routed through NetScaler Gateway, edit the NetScaler ICA Configuration section.
- Click Save.
Unless individual resources have their own resource delivery settings, your Citrix deployment applies the global ICA properties when it delivers Citrix-published resources available through VMware Identity Manager to users.