Citrix entitlements do not appear in VMware Identity Manager.
Entitlements to an application or delivery group are set on the Citrix server but they do not appear in VMware Identity Manager.
Users and groups that are entitled to the application or delivery group may not be synced to VMware Identity Manager.
- Log in to the Citrix Management Console and locate the application that does not have any entitlements.
- Make a note of the Active Directory users and groups that have permissions to launch the application in the Citrix Management Console.
- Log in to the VMware Identity Manager console, click the Users & Groups tab, and verify that the users and groups appear in the list.
You can also use the search box in the top right of the page.
- If the users and groups appear, sync Citrix resources again from the Note: The users and groups must exist in VMware Identity Manager before you sync Citrix resources. If they do not exist, the sync will run but the entitlements will not be updated.
- If the users and groups do not exist in VMware Identity Manager, perform these actions.
- Check where the users and groups exist in Active Directory (using Active Directory Users and Computers Snappin).
- In the VMware Identity Manager console, update the AD Sync DNs for the users and groups in the directory's Sync Settings pages.
- When the users and groups appear in the VMware Identity Manager console, sync Citrix resources again.
When sync completes, the entitlements appear in VMware Identity Manager.