A mismatch between the configurations of the Citrix server farm and VMware Identity Manager might cause the launch of Citrix-published resources to fail.
Launching a Citrix-published resource fails as the browser displays 500 Internal Server Error.
A 500 error occurs when the Citrix server farm information provided in the VMware Identity Manager console does not match the Citrix server configuration.
- Note the settings of the transport type, port number, and SSL relay port number of each server farm integrated with your VMware Identity Manager deployment.
- Log in to the VMware Identity Manager console.
- Select the tab.
- Click the Citrix virtual apps collection, then click Edit.
- In the Edit Citrix XenApp Collection wizard, click Server Farm in the left pane, then click the server farm to edit.
- Under Launch Preference, Web Interface SDK, change the Transport Type, Port, and SSL Relay Port settings to match the settings in your Citrix server configuration.
- Click Save.
- Repeat these steps to modify the settings for each server farm.