After you install the VMware Identity Manager Connector, go to the URL listed on the confirmation page of the installation wizard, https://connectorhostname:8443, and complete the connector setup wizard.
In the setup wizard, you enter the connector activation code and set passwords.
- You have an activation code for the connector that you generated in the VMware Identity Manager console. See Generate an Activation Code for the VMware Identity Manager Connector.
- Do not use Internet Explorer in Enhanced Security Mode to run the setup wizard. Scripting must be enabled on the browser.
- Open a browser window and go to the URL https://connectorhostname:8443.
For example, https://connector.example.com:8443.The Welcome page appears.
- Click Continue.
- In the Set Passwords page, create a password for the connector admin user, which will be used to access the connector admin pages.
Then click Continue.
- In the Activate Connector page, enter the connector activation code, then click Continue.
A Setup is Complete message appears when the connector is activated successfully.
What to do next
- Configure proxy settings for the VMware Identity Manager connector, if required.
- Log in to the VMware Identity Manager console to configure the connector.