After you create nodes in the secondary data center and configure Elasticsearch for replication, set the Cluster ID for the secondary data center and verify that the cluster is set up correctly.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, select the tab.
- On the top panel, change the Cluster ID of all the nodes in the secondary data center cluster to a different number than the first data center.
- Verify that the nodes are grouped correctly by checking the Cluster IDs of the nodes, and make changes if necessary.
All nodes in a cluster must have the same Cluster ID.
- To update the Cluster ID of a node, click the pencil icon next to the number.
- To remove a node from the cluster, click Remove.
- For each node listed in the left pane, scroll down to the Integrated Components section and verify that the Elasticsearch and Ehcache cluster information is correct.