You can delete any of the enterprise services from your Workspace ONE Access connector. Deleting services does not uninstall the connector. You can install the services again on the connector if needed.
Note: You can also add and modify services on the connector. To add or modify services, run the installer again as you cannot add or modify services at the same time as deleting services. See Adding or Modifying Enterprise Services on the Workspace ONE Access Connector.
- Before deleting the service from the Windows server, delete it from the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Navigate to the page.
- Click the connector.
- Click Manage, and delete the service.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE Access connector server.
- Go to the folder containing the connector installer and double-click the Workspace ONE Access Connector Installer.exe file.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- On the Program Maintenance page, select the Add/Remove Services option, then click Next.
- On the Service Selection page, click the drop-down arrow next to the service you want to delete and select This feature will not be available.
- Click Next.
- On the Ready to Modify the program page, click Remove.
The service is deleted. Refresh thepage in the Workspace ONE Access console to view the updated list of services.