Before you configure Citrix server farm details in the Workspace ONE Access console, you must complete certain prerequisite tasks. You must deploy and configure the Integration Broker, a Workspace ONE Access component, on a supported Windows Server and set up Citrix PowerShell remoting to enable communication between the Integration Broker and the Citrix server farm.
The high-level tasks include the following:
- Prepare the Windows Server for the Integration Broker installation.
- Add roles and features.
- Install Microsoft J# 2.0 Redistributable Package.
Microsoft J# 2.0 is not required if you plan to use the StoreFront REST API instead of the Citrix Web Interface SDK to connect to the Citrix server farm.
- Install Integration Broker.
- Download and install the Integration Broker.
- Configure IIS Manager settings for the Integration Broker.
- Set up HTTPS bindings for the Integration Broker.
- Set up Citrix PowerShell remoting to enable remote invocations between the Integration Broker server and the Citrix server farm.
- Install Citrix PowerShell SDK on the Integration Broker server.
- Enable PowerShell remoting on the Citrix servers (Citrix 6.0 only).
- Download and copy Citrix Web Interface SDK dll files.
Citrix Web Interface SDK is not required if you plan to use the StoreFront REST API to connect to the Citrix server farm.
You can watch the following video for an overview of the process.