The Workspace ONE Access virtual appliance accesses the cloud application catalog and other Web services on the Internet. If your network configuration provides Internet access through an HTTP proxy, you must adjust your proxy settings on the Workspace ONE Access appliance.
Enable your proxy to handle Internet traffic only. To ensure that the proxy is set up correctly, set the parameter for internal traffic to no-proxy within the domain.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Select Dashboard > System Diagnostics Dashboard.
- Click VA Configuration of the service node you want to configure and log in with the admin user password.
- In the left pane, select Proxy Configuration.
- Enable Proxy.
- In Proxy host with port text box, enter the proxy name and port number. For example, proxyhost.example.com:3128
- If you are using an authenticated proxy, enter the Proxy username and Proxy password.
If you are not using an authenticated proxy, leave the text boxes empty.
- In the Non-Proxied hosts text box, enter the non-proxy hosts that are accessed without going through the proxy server. Use a comma to separate a list of host names.
- Click Save.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE Access appliance as the root user and restart the service. Run
service horizon-workspace restart.