When you create a recovery plan in Site Recovery Manager, assign the proper priority to each virtual machine in the Workspace ONE Access deployment.
Perform this specific configuration when you create a recovery plan in Site Recovery Manager. The following instructions are for 8.2, but might also be applicable to other versions. See Site Recovery Manager Administration.
The following example illustrates how you can prioritize the virtual machines in a Workspace ONE Access cluster deployment.
|All service nodes||2|
|All connector nodes||3|
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair, and click View Details.
- Click the Recovery Plans tab, click a recovery plan, and click Virtual Machines.
- Right-click a virtual machine and click Priority Group.
- Select a new priority for the virtual machine.
The highest priority is 1. The lowest priority is 5.
- To confirm the change of priority, click Yes.