Configure a dependency for each Workspace ONE Access service node virtual machine on a respective external database.
for Workspace ONE Access
Perform this specific configuration when you create a recovery plan in Site Recovery Manager. The following instructions are for 8.2, but might also be applicable to other versions. See Site Recovery Manager Administration.
When a recovery plan runs, Site Recovery Manager starts the virtual machines that other virtual machines depend on before it starts the virtual machines with the dependencies.
|Component||Virtual Machine Dependencies|
|External Database||Not Applicable|
|All service nodes||External Database|
|All connector nodes||All Service Nodes|
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair, and click View Details.
- Click the Recovery Plans tab, click a recovery plan, and click Virtual Machines
- Right-click a virtual machine that depends on one or more other virtual machines and click Configure Recovery.
- Expand VM Dependencies.
- From the drop-down menu, select View all.
- Select one or more virtual machines from the list of all virtual machines in the selected recovery plan.
The selected virtual machines are added to the list of dependencies.
- Verify that the virtual machines in the VM Dependencies list are on and verify that the status of the dependencies is OK.
- (Optional) To remove a dependency, select View VM Dependencies from the drop-down menu, select a virtual machine from the list of virtual machines that this virtual machine depends on, and click Remove.
- Click OK.