When the certificate on the service expires, you update the certificate from the Workspace ONE Access console.
Obtain updated server and intermediate certificates from the CA before the currently valid certificates expire.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Select .
- Click VA Configuration of the service node you want to configure and log in with the admin user password.
- Select .
- In the SSL Certificate text box, select Custom Certificate.
- To import the file, click Choose File and navigate to the certificate file to import.
For PEM files, make sure that the file includes the entire certificate chain in the correct order, primary certificate first, then your intermediate certificate, and then the ROOT certificate. The entire certificate is everything between and including the lines -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE---- must be included.
- If a PEM file is imported, import the private key, Private Key. Everything between ----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY and ---END RSA PRIVATE KEY must be included.
If a PFX file is imported, enter the pfx password.
- Click Save.
The service is restarted and the certificate is updated.