Workspace ONE Access connector 21.08 uses OpenJDK 8. The OpenJDK version required for the connector is packaged with the connector installer and automatically installed during the connector installation. If you want to upgrade OpenJDK on the connector server subsequently, make sure that you stay on version 8.x and follow this procedure to ensure that the Workspace ONE Access connector continues to work correctly after the OpenJDK upgrade.
- Log in to the connector server.
- Stop the enterprise services that are installed on the server.
- VMware User Auth Service
- VMware Directory Sync Service
- VMware Kerberos Auth Service
- VMware Virtual App Service
- Install the new OpenJDK version.
- Verify that the JAVA_HOME environment variable points to the new OpenJDK, and update it if needed.
- Restart all the installed services.