You can create a log bundle of Workspace ONE Access connector logs, which can be easily transferred to another machine or sent to support. Each service (User Auth, Directory Sync, Kerberos Auth, and Virtual App) has its own set of log files.
You create a log bundle by running a script on the connector server. You can specify which services to include in the bundle and the directory to which to save the bundle.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE Access connector server.
- Navigate to the INSTALL_DIR\Workspace ONE Access\Support\scripts folder.
- Run the gatherLogs.ps1 script with PowerShell.
- Follow the prompts to create the log bundle.
A zip file named logbundle_timestamp.zip is created in the directory you specified.
- To generate a log bundle for all the services installed on the connector, at the Would you like to bundle all enterprise services logs? prompt, type Y. Then enter the path to the directory in which you want to save the log bundle.
- To generate a log bundle for specific services, at the Would you like to bundle all enterprise services logs? prompt, type N. Then, for each service, type Y or N. Finally, enter the path to the directory in which you want to save the log bundle.
- Go to the directory you specified to view the log bundle.