Before you upgrade to 21.08, verify that the type of NIC network adapter on the Workspace ONE Access virtual appliance is set to VMXNET 3.
If the network adapter type is not VMXNET 3, you must remove the existing network adapter and add a new adapter to select VMXNET 3.
Note: If you use the MAC address for filtering, you must configure the same MAC address for the VMXNET 3 network adapter. Copy and save the E1000 MAC address before you remove the adapter.
- Shut down the Workspace ONE Access virtual appliance.
- Log in to the vCenter Server instance.
- Right-click the appliance and select .
- Select Edit Settings for the virtual appliance.
- On the Virtual Hardware tab, expand Network Adapter and verify that VMXNET 3 is the adapter that is selected.
- If the adapter is not VMXNET 3, select the E1000 adapter and click Remove.
- Click Add > Network Adapter and for Type, select VMXNET 3.
- Select the network.
If the MAC address is used for filtering, set the VMXNET 3 virtual adapter to MANUAL MAC address and paste the MAC saved from the E1000 adapter configuration.
- Click Next and then OK.
- Power on the appliance.
Repeat these steps to update NIC from E1000 to VMXNET 3 on all Workspace ONE Access appliances in your environment.