When you create a recovery plan in Site Recovery Manager, adjust the recovery.powerOnDelay setting.
Adjusting the recovery.powerOnDelay setting in Site Recovery Manager can improve the Workspace ONE Access disaster-recovery experience. After Site Recovery Manager recovers a virtual machine, a certain amount of time is required for post power-on steps to run and for dependent virtual machines to start. Adding 120 seconds of delay can provide the virtual machine with the amount of process time required.
Perform this specific configuration when you create a recovery plan in Site Recovery Manager. The following instructions are for 8.2, but might also be applicable to other versions. See Site Recovery Manager Administration.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair, and click View Details.
- In the left pane, click .
- Select a site and click Edit.
- In the recovery.powerOnDelay text box, enter 120.
- Click OK.