In the VMware Identity Manager console, you can view the Horizon Cloud entitlements for specific users and groups.
User and group entitlements to Horizon Cloud resources are set in the Horizon Cloud tenant administrative interface and cannot be modified from the VMware Identity Manager console.
To see the latest updates, manually sync resources and entitlements from the Horizon Cloud tenants to VMware Identity Manager by clicking Sync for the Horizon Cloud collection on the Virtual Apps Configuration page.
- Log in to the VMware Identity Manager console.
- View user and group entitlements to Horizon Cloud desktops and applications.
Option Action List users and groups entitled to a specific Horizon Cloud desktop or application pool.
- Click the tab.
- Click Horizon Cloud Applications. or
- Select the pool for which you want to list entitlements.
List of Horizon Cloud desktop and application pool entitlements for a specific user or group.
- Click the Users & Groups tab.
- Click the Users tab or the Groups tab.
- Click the name of an individual user or group.
- Click the Apps tab.
Horizon Cloud desktop and application pools to which the user or group is entitled are listed.