The VMware Identity Manager virtual appliance accesses the cloud application catalog and other Web services on the Internet. If your network configuration provides Internet access through an HTTP proxy, you must adjust your proxy settings on the VMware Identity Manager appliance.
Enable your proxy to handle only Internet traffic. To ensure that the proxy is set up correctly, set the parameter for internal traffic to no-proxy within the domain.
- From the vSphere Client, log in as the root user to the VMware Identity Manager virtual appliance.
- Enter YaST on the command line to run the YaST utility.
- Select Network Services in the left pane, then select Proxy.
- Enter the proxy server URLs in the HTTP Proxy URL and HTTPS Proxy URL fields.
- Select Finish and exit the YaST utility.
- Restart the Tomcat server on the VMware Identity Manager virtual appliance to use the new proxy settings.
service horizon-workspace restart