You run the Getting Started wizard in the Workspace ONE UEM console to configure the settings in Workspace ONE UEM service to integrate with Workspace ONE Access and establish a trusted relationship between the two services.
This configuration is set up from the Workspace ONE UEM Organization Group of type Customer.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM console, click the Workspace ONE Getting Started wizard and enter your Workspace ONE Access tenant URL, admin user name, and password.
- Click USE AUTOGENERATED API KEY to generate the required API keys.
Table 1. Components Configured When Workspace ONE Access Is Integrated with Workspace ONE UEM Component Configured Description Admin Console Settings Page REST API Admin Key The REST Admin API and enrolled users access are enabled. An API key is generated and shared with the Workspace ONE Access service to communicate between the services. UEM Console > Groups & Settings > All Settings > System > Advanced > API > Rest API Export UEM administrator root certificate After the admin API key is created, an admin account is added and certificate authentication is set up in the UEM console. For REST API certificate-based authentication a user-level certificate is generated in the UEM console. The certificate used is a self-signed Workspace ONE UEM certificate generated from the Workspace ONE UEM admin root cert.
The UEM p12 certificate used for REST API calls is exported.
UEM Console > Accounts > Administrators > List View
- Go to the Source for Authentication for Intelligent Hub, select Workspace ONE Access.
The settings are automatically populated to the Workspace ONE Access servicepage. A trusted relationship is set up between the services.
page and in the
- Log into the Workspace ONE Access console and go to the page to review the Workspace ONE UEM configuration.
- Scroll down on the UEM Integrations page to the Workspace ONE Catalog section and verify the selection of sources you want to use to populate the catalog. By default, both options are selected.
The Hub catalog displays web and virtual apps configured in the Workspace ONE Access console and native apps and web links configured in theWorkspace ONE UEM console.
All changes to the Workspace ONE UEM configuration are made in the Workspace ONE UEM console. When you save your changed information, the Workspace ONE UEM configuration is updated in this page in the Workspace ONE Access console.